AIM
crapsheet

-=Stick Wars Episode I=- -=Stick Wars Episode I=-

good

good stuff, i bet spiderman would be even better

Skippy the Piss-Boy Skippy the Piss-Boy

pretty good

good move using the paint to make your graphics and it was pretty funny

Mario Freezes Game(OPPS) Mario Freezes Game(OPPS)

crap

First that isn't even a real preloader, and second your movie is too short not funny and sucks ass.

Ace1DW1 responds:

Ok...First of all... I dont see you making any movies?!?!?! Second of all you cant tell a good movie if it sniffed your ass! and lastly... It is a pre-loader You Dumb Sack Of Fucking Shit! And where do you get off saying that its all 0.. Your ovousicly to lazy to do anything because It has good Graphics, Sounds, Its got 2 buttons on it!, Its a good style, Theres no violance, AND THERES TONS OF HUMOR...... You Dumb Sack Of Shit (I needed to add that again :) ...Hehehe)

Have a nice day :)

DBZ Stickfighters DBZ Stickfighters

My feelings are mixed

The animation was good.
The action was boring.
The way the story was shown was great.

In the end you have the ability to make a great film, you just need to write a good story.

el Simpson el Simpson

ahhahahhaha

very funny even though i had no idea what they were saying, when his head fell off was the best

Dont Touch That! Dont Touch That!

hahahah

very funny

CS bomb operation (v1.5) CS bomb operation (v1.5)

that was not coo

first why the hell did you have cast in the credits there was no voice acting or anything. The movie was pretty boring but the game at the end was pretty cool, and why did u have a health charger those aren't in cs.

Super Console Wars Part 1 Super Console Wars Part 1

that wasn't very funny

that was pretty stupid i don't understand how it has such a good rating

Pax Mayne Pax Mayne

it was okay

damn those are some goofy looking characters, and it wasn't original and it didn't have a story so that is gonna dock you some points.

Henrik-Hermans responds:

Yeah, I know, it SUX0RED! HAHAHA! Seriously though, this is a old movie, check out "Wicked", its my best one to date.

College University pt 5 College University pt 5

hooray for harlem world

great episode in a great seriers, harlem world is the best